Risk is the effect of uncertainty on objectives. Organizations that manage risk well increase the certainty that their objectives will be achieved. Not surprisingly, organizations that lead in the management of risk “capture the prize”. They more frequently achieve their objectives and are actually more profitable and less likely to experience a negative profit margin than those organizations that don’t manage risk well.
Source: PWC 2015 Risk in Review Survey
Pretty compelling stuff, right? You would think that everyone would be chasing this certain prize. Yet, there are still a lot of organizations that think it too difficult and time consuming to set up a basic risk management program. With this in mind, earlier this year we announced the RSA Archer Ignition Program – a fast track approach to launch the foundational elements of a business risk management strategy to help your organization get its program up and running as quickly and easily as possible. The ignition program includes:
- The ability to catalog and monitor Risks to establish a strategic method to view and understand risks across the enterprise;
- A process to manage Issues from audits, risk assessments, and internal compliance processes;
- A Business Impact Analysis framework to quickly catalog and prioritize assets and business processes to build the context to connect risk and prioritize technical and organizational risk treatments;
- The ability to identify and track Third Parties used by your business to understand the emerging ecosystem that affects risk;
- Fixed-price deployment and implementation services to let you quickly stand up your environment; and
- Insights and best practices from RSA University.
A central element of the RSA Archer Ignition Program is the RSA® Archer® Risk Catalog. It provides the foundation to record, assess, and track risks across your enterprise, and establish accountability by named first and second line of defense managers. It provides a three-level rollup of risk, from a granular level up through enterprise risk statements. Inherent and residual risk can be assessed utilizing a top-down, qualitative approach, with assessed values rolling up to intermediate and enterprise risk statements.
- Consistent approach to documenting risk, assigning accountability, and assessing risks
- Oversight and management of all risks in one central location
- Ability to understand granular risks that are driving the big risks across your enterprise
- Consolidated list of prioritized risk statements
With RSA Archer Risk Catalog, you can:
- Obtain a consolidated list of the organization’s risk
- Enforce a consistent approach to risk assessments
- Prioritize risks to make informed decisions about risk treatment plans
- Create accountability for the ownership of risks
The RSA Archer Ignition Program empowers organizations of all sizes to respond to risk with data-driven facts using a streamlined, fast time-to-value approach. Contact us to learn how we can help you capture the prize.